Chevron is Attracting and Retaining High-Calibre Professionals
We attribute this to our excellent reputation as an employer of choice.
Our compensation and benefits programs are designed to be competitive within local labour markets and to meet the needs of employees living in Canada.
Programs can include the following:
- Competitive base pay
- Annual incentive awards when the company meets its established goals
- Health and dental care coverage
- Retirement and savings plans
- Disability and life insurance
- Time off (paid vacations, holidays and sick time)
- Compressed workweek schedules and flextime options
- Programs to help you balance your work and personal schedule
- Fitness centres, fitness membership partnerships or fitness incentive programs (varies by location)
- Educational assistance
Career Development Support
When you join Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path.