Meeting the world's increasing demand for energy creates tremendous opportunities — as well as a highly stimulating work environment. You'll have opportunities to explore new directions within the company, travel, live and work around the world and apply your skills across the full spectrum of the energy business - from upstream and downstream oil production, to renewable energy and emerging solutions to sales and marketing. And you'll be supported by some of the most talented people within this industry.
Chevron puts people at the center of everything we do — from protecting the safety and health of people and the environment to helping you succeed. No matter where you are on your career path, Chevron offers continued education and training to help you cultivate your skills and expand your career within a truly global and collaborative workplace.
Chevron training and development programs begin on your first day and continue throughout your career.
- New to Chevron Process — a year-long process designed to help you develop the confidence and mindset to pursue continuous improvement in your performance and development. Provides on-the-job training, a support network and an introduction to our company, our business and our values.
- Performance Management Process (PMP) — set goals for your professional development that align with achieving your work unit's business objectives.
- Horizons New Graduate Development Program. A five-year training program designed to help recent graduates develop and hone the skills learned in university through challenging assignments in various locations, mentoring and formal classroom instruction to build technical and interpersonal skills.
- After Horizons, technical employees participate in Pathways, which helps employees establish development plans, provides technical and non-technical training, and provide opportunities for career growth.
The students and graduates we employ are given real responsibilities, projects and a seat at our table to tell us what they think. Students and recent graduates will enjoy our energetic, results-oriented workplace. We aspire to innovative and imaginative thinking, strive for excellence and offer a technically focused work environment that recognizes and rewards high-performing individuals. Plus, all of Chevron’s internships are paid. We recruit primarily for the following disciplines:
- Information Technology
- Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS)
- Human Resources
- Energy/Land Management
We want to meet you! We value the opportunity to meet you in person, and discuss possible work terms and future career opportunities at Chevron Canada.